This website is the basic start of a website that I will eventually make into a resource site for the teachers and administrators that attend STARBASE- Battle Creek. This site provides some of the reasons why STARBASE is in existence, what the curriculum goals are at STARBASE, and provides some additional websites for teachers to explore.
I had some major issues uploading pictures and other images (as you will see), but what I did finally get to add, I left just to show. The STARBASE logo at the top of the "Welcome" page is not what the full logo looks like, and the picture on the bottom or the "Why STARBASE" page is not anything like the photo that was supposed to be there. Basically, these will be reworked at a later date, but I have no clue what the problem is.
The reason I put the information I did onto this site is that we have had some requests by administrators to have additional information about why STARBASE came about and what we teach there. Most of this information is also found on our brochure, but this provides easy access for everyone to view what STARBASE is about. The gadgets are there because they are kind of related... that just for fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment